l want an abstract on both biochemical and hematological reference ranges on apparently healthy individual. writer with folder number(429806) to work on it. The order number #487116652)
***Please use the attached chapters 15 and 16 from the course textbook to construct this Case Study***
Assignment: CASE STUDY: An internist refers a 275-lb patient with joint pain and gait abnormalities too you. Would walking in water or cycling be the most efficient exercise? Give a sample 5-day program for each type of exercise. State your reasons for not using other forms of exercise.
Pick up one of the following topics and write an 8-page long (double spaced, excluding the title page and reference page) paper by using APA format. Make sure you read and understand the research paper rubric posted on Canvas. Use at least 5 journal articles to support your hypothesis or claim you are
arguing in the paper.
3. What social factors affect health behavior and illness behaviors? Discuss how/why and in what ways these social factors can affect health and illness behaviors?
Once you have determined the diseases and hormones from the Case Study document (and checked that they are correct), make a post for your assigned case that includes the following information.
Title: Case Number and Disease
Specific Function(s) of Hormones:
State or draw how this hormone is regulated (i.e. positive/negative feedback). You may attach an original figure (simply words and arrows are ok).
Explain the cause of the disorder (example: a tumor causes overproduction of hormone A. This increase the amount of hormone and increases its effects. Negative feedback is disrupted.)
State possible Treatments.
For case 6: There are two possible hormones that could be disrupted and you need to include information for both. Disruption of these hormones causes two different diseases and this case could be either based on the information. You need to include information for both.
In the report I need you to:
Use the questions in the case study book as an initial start and then build on it to complete as required.
1- Understanding the diagnosis and pathophysiology of the disease and understanding the nutrition therapy in relation to that disease
– Client history.
– Food/nutrition-related history (analysis/evaluation of the 24-hour recall, dietary history, or any intake presented in the case).
– Anthropometric measurements (calculating and/or evaluating weight, height, BMI, IBW, skinfolds measurements, etc.).
– Biochemical data (presenting the lab results indicating abnormalities and suggested causes);
– Medical tests and procedures (to be explained – How is it done and why);
– Nutrition-focused physical findings (hair, skin, eyes, abdomen….);
– Nutritional requirements: Calories, proteins, fats, carbohydrates…. with specific distribution or meal planning as applicable.
3- Diagnosis: Minimum of 2 PES statements.
4- Intervention: To each of the 2 PES statements, you need to suggest a detailed plan and goal of treatment/intervention.
4- Monitoring and Evaluation: From your assessments and interventions, suggest a set of parameters that you will need to re-assess and evaluate during/after your intervention.
– Make sure to read the instructions very well, no plagiarisim, and use the appropriate recourses, it is mentioned in the instructions that Mendeley (www.mendeley.com) should be used, This is the resource that should be relied on for this case study, I have also uploaded 3 pdf documents that can also be used and if you used them you should site them in the report.
– Case study should be read carefully
I sent the book on a previous order that is Order #489763588. Thank you
Comments from Customer
Discipline: Board review
Complete a write-up thoroughly addressing the topics/questions for each discussion board.
Utilize the provided text box for all submissions. You will not be able to submit your work as an attachment.
Each post must be a minimum of 200 words in length. Each post is graded as submitted; creating a new post or replying to your own initial post with additional information or references will not be considered when grading the initial post.
Submissions by your peers will not be visible until you have submitted your post.
No portion of the discussion topic/questions will be included in the minimum length requirement. Only the student’s response to the topics/questions will be counted.
In your post, you must utilize and cite at least one reference that is NOT your textbook or any instructor-provided materials (like PowerPoints, handouts, websites, etc.). This reference should support and/or supplement your discussion topics/questions. Wikipedia and WebMD are not acceptable references.
Reference must provide a direct link to the information utilized and be cited within the write-up. Example: drugs.com is a homepage and not a link to your information. Provide a link to the page where you obtained your information.
Discussion boards are required, and graded activities due before 11:59 pm CST
specific due dates posted in the Schedule of Assignment
1. Mr. Charles has been prescribed a new medication that is causing him to experience constipation. He wants to find a medication that will relieve his symptoms. Visit a local pharmacy and answer the following questions:
a. What pharmacy did you visit?
b. How many different medications do you see for treating constipation?
c. Select three (3) medications for constipation that have different active ingredients. Provide the following information for each medication: name, active ingredients, all dosage recommendations (include pediatric dosing), and how quickly they work after taken.
d. List at least 3 things that Mr. Charles should consider before he takes any of these medications.
2. How do antipsychotic drugs work?
3. Explain why patients taking antipsychotics such as olanzapine and quetiapine should avoid grapefruit and grapefruit juice.
4. Discuss why patients with psychoses often refuse to take their medications.
Read/review the following resources for this activity:
• Textbook: Saladin, K. S.(2019). Anatomy & physiology: The unity of form and function (9th ed). McGraw-Hill.
• Minimum of 1 scholarly source
A 25 year-old male involved in a motorcycle accident was brought to your ER. The patient complains of being unable to move his legs voluntarily.
The doctor orders a CT but the CT is currently out of commission so you must do some inductive reasoning. One thing you must determine is the severity and location of the patient’s lesion. You begin by scraping the bottom of their foot with the dull-pointed end of a reflex hammer starting at the heel moving to the small toe and then following the ball of the foot toward the big toe. The patient’s foot demonstrates a Babinski’s sign.
Answer the following questions and save your responses in a Microsoft Word document. Provide a scholarly resource in APA format to support your answers.
1. The term used for this condition (inability to move legs voluntarily) is called:
2. Name the parts of a basic reflex pathway.
3. Describe Babinski’s sign and compare it to what a normal response would look like.
4. Why would one see a Babinski sign rather than a normal sign?
5. Why do you think this is not a first order neuron issue? Hint: What would you see (or not see) if the nerves were damaged?
6. Where along the spinal cord could you see a lesion in the CT for this patient?
250 words minimum. Design a 6-week physical activity program for sexual health and fitness. Please tailor it for a specific target population (i.e., overweight/obese, older adult, menopausal woman, diabetic, pregnant woman, etc.) or one for a healthy adult. Provide two overarching goals for your program. Next detail what each week will look like (include the frequency, duration, time, and type of exercises and how/why they would benefit one’s sexual fitness). Explain how you will evaluate (measure) the effectiveness of your program.
General Requirements (1 point will be deducted for errors made in the follow categories):
• 11 point or larger font, recommended fonts – Arial, Georgia, Helvetica, Palatino Linotype
• Use at least ½” margins
• All file names may include letters, numbers, underscores and hyphens. No special characters.
• Do not use headers, footers or page numbers.
• References: Put your references on a new page after Research Strategy. This is not counted in the 6-page limit.
• Final-proposal: Combine Title page, Specific Aims, Research Strategy, references and budget/justification into a single WORD document for submission.
• Appendices: If you have appendices, combine all into one PDF file and submit separately.
Title page: Include the proposal title and your name.
Specific Aims (20 points):
• 1 page limit. The Specific Aims do NOT count toward your Research Strategy, which has a 6-page limit (1 point will be deducted if the format is not right).
• Concisely state the goals of the proposed research (5 points).
• Summarize the expected outcomes, including impact of research on fields involved (5 points).
• Succinctly list objectives of proposed research (e.g., to test a hypothesis, create a novel design, solve a specific problem, etc.) (10 points)
Research Strategy (50 points):
• Cannot exceed 6 pages (1 point will be deducted if the format is not right).
• This section includes the following new headings: Significance, Approach. (1 point will be deducted if the format is not right).
• Significance (10 points):
o Explain the importance of the problem or critical barrier to progress in the field that the proposed project addresses.
o Explain how the proposed project will improve scientific knowledge, technical capability, and/or clinical practice in one or more broad fields.
o Describe how the concepts, methods, technologies, treatments, services, or preventative interventions that drive this field will be changed if the proposed aims are achieved.
• Approach (40 points):
o Describe the overall strategy, methodology, and analyses to be used to accomplish the specific aims of the project. Include how the data will be collected, analyzed, and interpreted as well as any resource sharing plans as appropriate.
o Discuss potential problems, alternative strategies, and benchmarks for success anticipated to achieve the aims.
o If the project is in the early stages of development, describe any strategy to establish feasibility, and address the management of any high-risk aspects of the proposed work.
o Point out any procedures, situations, or materials that may be hazardous to personnel and precautions to be exercised.
References (5 points, 1 point will be deducted for one error in citation and reference)
• Citation and references are matched
• Up to date literature search done
• As comprehensive as possible
Budget and Justification (5 points)
• Reasonable and practical budget based on your project and funding agency guideline
• Justification narratives