Read Chapter 5 pages 107-115
“What do we know from EPRG model?, Drachal, K., Ecoform, 2014, Volume 3, Issue 2 (5)
EPRG Model and examples What Is The EPRG Framework? EPRG Framework In A Nutshell – FourWeekMBAhttps://fourweekmba.com/eprg-framework/#PepsiCo
Discuss which factors determine the choice of staffing approach? Would a MNE choose the same staffing approach worldwide? Place your arguments in the context of the model in figure 5.1 of the text, outlining determinants of staffing choices.
Complete by Saturday noon (200-300 word post)
Add two applicable and significant theories related the subject issue in the chapter two attached here.
It needs to be solid theoretical framework to ground the work in this project.
Please just complete part 1 of this case study assignment. The two questions to answer are on the attachment labeled “4.8 Questions” Please see attached instructions. Please also use the fsw library for 2 peer reviewed sources for the paper.
Task 1 (max 1100 words)
Task 2 (1700 words) a presentation
Task 3 (1100 words)
Please go through the assignment brief to read everything and you can answer all the questions in the PowerPoint slides
1. Read “Chronicle of Higher Education – Gender Article Duke Law Review” article by this link (https://www.chronicle.com/article/the-essay-that-prompted-an-editorial-revolt) and then write about your ideas, feelings, and thoughts. The goal of this conflict journal is for you to
analyze a real-world negotiation using the concepts and framework learned in class while also developing self-insight through an analysis of your own negotiations and conflict management behavior and a personalized plan for improving your skills.
2. You should use and refer to some uploaded sources in files named ‘Gender and Negotiatioin pptx.’ & Chapter 7 of Gender-‘Mind and Heart of the Negotiaton – Leigh L. Thompson
3. Take a look at and meet the elements of OBJECTIVE CRITERIA OF RUBRIC FOR CONFLICT JOURNAL in “Conflict Journal Assignment Fall2022” file.
Please read the assignment brief first
There are two tasks for this assignment
Task 1 is Questions and answer and a power point presentation (Max 2900) CIPD word count
Please make sure to write notes in the PowerPoint presentation
Task 2 a case study with a max of (1000) CIPD word count
It is the same last 3 assignment all the information you will get it from the power point slides
I only need a response for the class members’ posting.
Topic：Discuss at least two of the variables that moderate differences between domestic and international HR practices by Saturday noon (200-300 word post)。
Introduction: In this assignment, you will read a scenario and identify the laws and actions to be addressed by this hospital in order to be in legal compliance.
Scenario: All Souls Hospital (ASH) has had a busy week. Two issues have arisen: (1) an employee was dismissed just prior to unionization, and (2) a veteran was interviewed but not hired for a position and is alleging discrimination and harassment.
The hospital has just been unionized, and an employee was dismissed who was a designated union representative. The employer said she was found chatting with other employees on social media about the union during the lunch break on company computers. This occurred 24 hours before the union was voted in, and the former employee filed a charge with the regional labor relations office.
In addition, the company’s CEO has received a charge of discrimination and harassment regarding a female veteran who was interviewed but not hired for an insurance coordinator position. The veteran claims the interviewer was making unseemly gestures toward her during the interview.
You can consult your assigned chapter reading, the U.S. National Labor Relations Board (NLRB) website, and the course learning activities to address the checklist items below:
– Identify four labor relations laws pertaining to the dismissed employee.
– State at least three potential steps that will be taken by the NLRB regarding the charges filed by the former employee.
– Identify four EEOC laws related to the alleged discrimination and harassment charges brought by the veteran who was interviewed but not hired.
– State at least four remedies or actions needed to be taken by the HR department/All Souls Hospital to comply with the EEOC and labor relations laws that applied to this scenario.
National Labor Relations Board. (n.d.) https://www.nlrb.gov/
Submitting Your Assignment
Write your original response in a minimum of a 2-page (i.e., 500 words) Microsoft Word paper with additional title and reference pages in APA format and citation style addressing the checklist items.
* Rubric attached *
You are the VP of HR in a health services company that specializes in medical transcriiption services. Traditionally, your company has provided such services to primary care physician groups. However, seeing an opportunity in the industry, your CEO has just announced that the company will expand the services offered and provide transcriiption services to private, for-profit hospitals. This expansion will necessitate changes in the structure, technology, and people in the organization. The CEO has asked the leadership team to provide recommendations on the most suitable approaches for change in these areas in order to support this new strategic direction. With specific regards to the people in the organization, you have determined the workforce will need to expand by about 60%. The CEO has asked you about the viability of hiring the new transcriiptionists remotely. The current employees in this role all report to the organization’s physical location. Specifically, he would like a cost-benefit analysis of how to structure the work locations for medical transcriiptionists in the expanded organization. He has asked you to prepare a cost-benefit analysis to help guide future business decisions regarding the expansion of the workforce.
Who is involved: You (the VP of HR), the CEO (*wanting the change to occur), those that are impacted (new team and old team of transcriiptionist) because what we are trying to figure out is, where do they work at? You know that the current transcriiptionist are working at the physical location (office) but it is possible to hire in the new transcriiptionist to work remote? So you are conducting a cost benefit analysis to see if we should have them work remote? Hybrid? In office? Remember that the business objective is do we need to expand by 60%?
• APA Format 7th edition
• 7 scholarly citation, credible sources only no older than 2016
• Always connect/relate back to the scenario, make up businesses, this needs to be done like a creative writing, so bring the imagination. (review, the attached document with rubric specific information for further instructions and guidance). Please do not be vague and examples and relate it back tot eh scenario and if you can when making statements add supporting evidence from citations.
• Prepare a cost-benefit analysis that:
• Explains the costs and benefits of each alternative work location possibility (listed below) for medical transcriiptionists in the expanded organization:
o Current employees continue to work at the physical location, while newly hired transcriiptionists will work remotely.
o Current employees will no longer work at the physical location but will work remotely, along with all newly hired transcriiptionists.
o Both current employees and newly hired transcriiptionists will all be required to work at the organization’s physical location.
o When writing this section you have to think about What necessitates the change is the structure, technology and people in this organization, Not only that, but you also have to consider the approach for the change. There’s either a radical approach or an incremental approach. Discuss in great detail how do we approach each of these options for change here, and whether or not if both approaches radically and incremental is used in either of them Give examples. Most importantly, discuss what’s impacted that you want to include in your cost benefit analysis for each option is how this structure technology and the people are impacted in each option.
• Provides a recommendation and rationale of the alternative that is the best choice of action to move forward with of the 3 scenarios listed above.
• Describes an action plan for implementing the recommended alternative, focusing on the major areas of organizational change.
• Explains how this action plan will support business objectives.
o Remember the business objective is to expand by 60%
• Provides attribution for credible sources used in the cost-benefit analysis.
Attatched are the two files. the ‘HR Audit Proposal Paper’ one has the full assignment. It is a group assignment and I only need these two highlighted parts done: The ‘Smart Action Plan’ and the ‘Top three challenges in current people management practices’ The second attachment is the ‘HR Audit Proposal’ That is the initial assignment with sources to help and to help with the second part.
Lastly, the first attachment ‘HR Audit Proposal Paper’ also has all of the other work done my by groupmates. Ultimately the highlighted parts on pages 6 and 7 is what is needed to be done.