There are two writing questions, please read the requirements in attachment carefully. This class is about basic business and entrepreneurship, it’s easy but please pay attention and do ur best. Thank you..PLEASE DONT SUBMIT THE QUESTION AT LAST MOMENT, PLEASE ON TIME.
Please use the PDF attached to answer the question, all answer could be found in attachments.
ANSWER the introduction or meaning( in two sentences)
1.Zine al-Abidine Ben Ali
9.The Sabah family
11.The April 6 Movemen
12.The Second Declaration of Independence
14.(Qaddafi’s )“Green Book”
16.Abdu Rabbu Mansour Hadi
17.“The Trucial States”
ANSWER THE QUESTIONS
1. Identify and discuss at least three structural causes of the 2010-2011 Arab uprisings presented in the lectures.
2. Why did the uprisings in Libya and Yemen lead to civil wars?
3. Prior to the 2011 Arab Spring, Egypt and Tunisia have had strong states with a differentiated military. Contrast this with Libya and Yemen. What was the key difference regarding the role of the military in Libya and Yemen, on the one hand, and Egypt and Tunisia, on the other?
4. Why was the “old guard” of the Muslim Brotherhood hesitant to join the protests against the Mubarak regime in the early stages of mobilization against the regime in Egypt?
5. Did the geographic location of individual Arab countries affect any of the transitional outcomes? If so, how? If not, why it didn’t?
6. Although mobilization against authoritarianism played a primary role in Yemen early on, the conflicts that followed later also acquired elements of sectarian struggle. Explain how so.
7. Why did Saudi Arabia intervene in Yemen?
8. What factors explain the relative success of transition to democracy in Tunisia (until 2021) and the failure of the transition in Egypt?
9. The outcomes of the 2011 uprisings in Egypt, Libya and Yemen have all been influenced by external factors. How did foreign actors shape the outcomes in each of the three cases?
10. How did Islamists perform in governance in Tunisia and Egypt?
11. In Yemen, Egypt and Tunisia, the young protesters who made most of the sacrifices in mobilizing against authoritarian regimes ended up sidelined in what followed. What explains the marginalization of the youth who played such an important role in making regime change possible in the first place?
12. What were the limits of the 2011 NATO military intervention in Libya?
13. Sunni-Shia rivalry has a long history in the Persian Gulf but has varied in intensity. What recent events helped re-kindle this rivalry and in what way?
14. What factors explain the military coup against Mohammed Morsi in Egypt in July 2013?
15. In July 2021, Tunisia’s decade of democratic development seems to have ended? Explain how it ended and why.
Watch a Human Rights Watch video on LGBT+ rights in Afghanistan and answer the following questions.
How do the music and voices make you feel? What do you think are HRW’s intentions in these aesthetic choices?
Do we learn anything about the history and place of queer desire/experiences/identity in Afghan society?
Do we learn about LGBT+ organizing in the last more than two decades of the US-backed Afghan government (also called, the US occupation of Afghanistan)? What is the impact of that in the current generation of LGBT+ Afghans?
Do we learn how queer folks and allies support each other in the current context?
If you didn’t learn anything about the issues mentioned in #2, #3, and #4, then why do you think that is the case?
Help me to answer the study guide questions (define nine terms, each term needs to write around 150 words to answer). Every term needs to include a definition, example(s) and analysis.
This serves as a reminder regarding your “Scientific Research Paper” Assignment. The scheduled due date is October 28th.
The format is APA
You need a minimum of 3 references (scientific references, peer reviewed if possible)
The paper should be about 5 pages in length, not including a title page, abstract and list of references
The attached file also provides information to assist you in this process, including: General outline of your paper
Where to find the course Libguide in the library
Examples of a list of references and citations
Where to find help on the APA format at the library
There is additional information in the “Research Paper” folder in the Content area of our D2L site that we’ve discussed in class.
My position on this is Germany under the EU member states, you will see the different positions such as the following in attached documents explaining what to do:
UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson
UK Foreign Minister Liz Truss
UK Trade Minister Penny Mordaunt
DUP Leader Jeffrey Donaldson
EU Commission President Ursula von der Leyen
EU Council President Michel Barnier
EU Parliament President Roberta Metsola
(EU Member States)
France (Presidency of the Council of the EU)
800-1000 words. They should present a negotiating position and strategy, highlighting redlines and addressing all the main points at issue. Use formatting and bullets as appropriate. Outside research is expected and required. No citations are permitted in the position paper itself; however, students will submit with their position paper a list of sources (in consistent APA or MLA or Chicago style).