– Choose a domestic firm and identify how the product and factor market affect the inter-workings of your chosen firm.
– Furthermore, you will be asked to identify how many laborers you would hire for any given shift. You will be able to delve deeper into the daily operations of your chosen firm.
– Locate a recent article or event (published within the last year) that highlights your relevant microeconomics topic.
Include the following in your discussion:
– State the article or event you selected.
– Explain whether your firm is operating within a concentrated market.
– Describe which law in the United States prohibits price discrimination.
– Explain whether your chosen firm engages in price discrimination practices.
– Identify the type of market structure that aligns with your chosen firm.
– Explain whether your firm is operating within a concentrated market.
– State why skilled and unskilled laborers would not earn the same wages.
– Describe your firm’s factor and product market.
– Identify the number of employees your firm should hire for any given shift.
– State whether your chosen firm is operating at an efficient level of production.
– Describe your findings:
Analyze the relevance to real-life applications.
Summarize your findings using at least 300 words and provide a minimum of one reference. Use current APA formatting to document your sources.
This is where you’ll find all requirements for the graded paper. You will submit your paper by click Paper Submission link. You have 3 attempts to submit and the last attempt will be considered as your final submission.
Your paper should be a minimum of 1,000 words and should not exceed 1,500 words. It should be done in Microsoft Word software. Your paper should include the following sections:
1) TITLE PAGE. The title page is the cover sheet to your paper. It states your topic, your name, your instructor’s name, and the date.
2) INTRODUCTION. The introduction states the reason(s) why your topic deserves consideration. In other words, why is your topic relevant and why is it of interest to readers.
3) SUMMARY OF THE ARTICLE AND ADDITIONAL SOURCES. Each article should be summarized separately. At the beginning of each summary, please state the author, the title, the source of the article, and the date it was published. Do not start a new page with each summary.
4) TEXTBOOK CONNECTION. In this section you should relate your articles to material you have learned in class. Search through your textbook and obtain information that relates to your topic. Show how the articles supported or contradicted information in your textbook.
5) EVALUATION. In this section you should state your educated “opinion” on the topic. How does this topic relate to your life now and in the future? How does this topic affect our country and the world?
Elasticity – how sensitive is demand for household products to changes in prices? Reynolds (REYN) makes aluminum foil – a household commodity product that we all use on a daily basis. GS is estimating that prices for aluminum foil are going to go up significantly (exhibit 16) and that demand will fall and costs will rise hurting earnings at REYN – hence the sell recommendation. Will the typical household buy less aluminum foil when the price goes from $3.69 to an estimated $4.64? Is there a good substitute for aluminum foil, can the typical household cut the amount of foil they need, or can REYN raise the price of foil to say $6.00 – is the demand for foil elastic or inelastic? If REYN raises the price of foil by 10%, will demand drop by more or less than 10% – tell me what you think and why.
Watch the financial crisis video and discuss the following: (a) Discuss the meaning of the main concepts related to mortgage securitization: MBS, CDO, and CDS. Explain their role in the lead up to the global financial crisis (GFC). (b) The following parties are mentioned in the video: households, mortgage brokers, retail bankers, investment bankers, investors, insurance companies, the Federal Reserve, China/Japan/Middle East, rating companies. Identify and discuss any errors in the assumptions and behavior of each party. (c) Carefully discuss which party YOU think got out of the crisis with the least amount of damage, and why? Which party is probably the most affected, and why? (d) Discuss the effect of the government budget deficit on the equilibrium interest rates and the amount of investment.
Financial Crisis Video – https://youtu.be/bx_LWm6_6tA
The name of the YouTube video is The Credit Crisis Visualized 11.10
The impact of the Corona virus on global supply chains .China is a model.
Review and review previous studies and add comments to each study. and write. new innovations
Statistical representation of the data.
Write suggestions to solve the problem
Short and medium-term effects on global value chains in general
Listed in the files is the instructions for the assignment. There are two two options please Infom me of what Option, you decide to do.
A CBA Project Proposal is due on December 11, 2022, midnight. The project is a cost-benefit
analysis of a project that is of interest to you. See paper submission guide. CBA Projects will be
graded based on content (20%), application of lessons learned (30%), quality of data used (20%),
and analysis (30%). More information will be covered in class about the assignment.
Write a 3-page paper using APA format discussing:
*The benefits of cost-benefit analysis to improving business decisions.
*Take a real-world example and discuss how cost-benefit analysis could be used to improve
the business decision process or
* Discuss a personal decision that you could use cost-benefit analysis to help you make a
better decision. Discuss which technique is appropriate for your decision analysis and why.
Select a company with which you are familiar and for which you are able to find data on prices and revenues from sales. You need to gather data for at least 5 periods (days, months, quarters, or years). You might find data from EDGAR, the Electronic Data Gathering, Analysis, and Retrieval system used at the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission: https://www.sec.gov/edgar/search-and-access
The Price column in your summarizing table should contain different prices the company has charged in the chosen time period, preferably in increasing order. No more than two prices should be the same. Quantity Sold represents the market demand for the company’s product/service, thus the relationship between P and Q obeys the law of demand. This means that as P increases, the Quantity Sold will decrease and vice-versa, all else equal. This opposite relationship needs to be reflected in the corresponding columns for Price and Quantity Sold. At the same time, for any given price, the company must be willing and able to offer the product/service at that price. This means that the Quantity Sold also represents the quantity supplied by the company. In summary, the Quantity Sold represents the equilibrium quantity the company faces for any given Price. Recall that: Revenue from Sales (Sales) = Price * Quantity Sold
After having filled out the summarizing table discuss and conclude the company’s price strategy in the current and/or next period, based on the understanding of the relationship between the price elasticity of demand and revenue.
What is your proposed price strategy for the upcoming period (which could be the coming month, season, or next year, depending on what periods you chose)? Be specific about whether the price your company will charge should increase, decrease, or stay the same, and why. Your answer should be based exclusively on the concept and your calculations of the price elasticity of demand, and its relationship to total revenue from sales.
What other economic or business arguments, other than the price elasticity of demand, may provide additional support for your proposed price strategy?
This assignment should be done by someone who is comfortable and knows Microsoft Excel!!!!!!
please follow each module’s instructions to complete each module’s assignment. example :
Instruction module 5 = Assignment module 5
Instruction module 6 = Assignment module 6
Instruction module 7 = Assignment module 7
FYI, in the module instructions, there are final figures that the professor provided, which is how the excel table assignment should look by the end of the completed assignment. please try to take a look at those figures just to have an idea, and follow the instructions accordingly.
Lastly please, complete the assignment in the same excel file uploaded below. the assignments file names are (Assignment module 5, Assignment module 6, and assignment module 7)
Comments from Customer
# You should not copy from any website
# References must be written
# The assignment must be delivered on time
# The agreed number of words must be adhered to
# Give examples and write a perfect answer
# From 800-1000 words