Use mall_customer data file to perform clustering.
Column 1: Customer ID
Column 2: Gender
Column 3: Age
Column 4: Annual Income
Column 5: Spending score (the magic number that you get from customer profile)
Use your analysis to answer the following questions. Your answer should be supported by your analysis.
1. Everything being equal, do males or females have higher spending score?
2. How does spending score change with age/annual income?
3. What are the common features for those with high spending scores?
Generate a summary report researching at least two good research questions.
Using data from:
Rhode Island Police and local Weather data (below)
Create a summary with any observations of the data and answer specific research questions.
Jupyter notebook output (PDF/print to PDF) showing your work.
Jupyter Notebook – Notebook showing your work and generate tables and graphs.
Rhode Island Police and local Weather data
From the Rhode Island Police and local weather data (Police Dataset, Weather Dataset), or if you have an alternative source of data you want to use, do the following:
* Examples of ways to explore the data:
Do the genders commit different violations?
Examining traffic violations
Comparing violations by gender
Does gender affect who gets a ticket for speeding?
Comparing speeding outcomes by gender
Does gender effect whose vehicle is searched?
Comparing search rates by gender
Does gender affect who is frisked during a search?
Comparing frisk rates by gender
Does time of day affect arrest rate?
Calculating the hourly arrest rate
Plotting the hourly arrest rate
Are drug-related stops on the rise?
Plotting drug-related stops
Comparing drug and search rates
What violations are caught in each district?
Plotting violations by district
How long might you be stopped for a violation?
Plotting stop length
I need these two short coding labs completed. Lab 7 and Lab 8. Please let me know if you needed any further institutions or guidance. It is imperative that Lab 7 is completed by the deadline. Thank you!
I’m using jupyter notebook. I attached the instruction below, please follow the step. thare are 3 steps and last one is writing the history in pdf using the result.
I need someone to do this who knows how to work with R and JAGS in R
And question is straight forward ,
There are 3 data set Y1, Y2 , Y3
We have to make prior , posterior and likelihood
Row are days
Column are pixel
And each day depends on the previous day
We need prediction table
Statistical explanation of likelihood
We have to make prior for
Mu, Sigma 1 , Sigma 2 and row
Wishart is needed too
Y2 is just 365 observation and it is measuring when we set up the likelihood ( that is gonna impact mean of the likelihood )
Data are used in our likelihood
And I need the data for all the mean , posterior of each file ( you can give me that in csv )
4 problems to solve.
1. Genetic Algorithm [15 points].
• Implement crossover in a genetic algorithm.
• Given that you start with (x1, y1) = ((1 0 1 0 1 0) (1 1 1 1 1 1)), specify which 6-bit strings are possible values obtained through crossover alone. Justify your answer. (details in the document)
2. Genetic Algorithm [15 points].
• A genetic algorithm uses the following mutation operator: the bits in the input string are considered one by one independently, with probability 0.01 that each bit is inverted. (details in the document)
3. Neural Network [50 points].
• The data set in the file “data.txt” contains 300 observations for 4 input variables (Temp, Pres, Flow, and Process) and an output variable (Rejects).
• Train a back-propagation neural network on approximately 80% of the observations, randomly selected. Test the train network using the remaining 20% observation.
• Note: The easiest way to solve this problem is to use a Neural Network tool. Do some research and find a tool that you feel comfortable with. If you wish to implement your own neural networks, that is also fine. (details in the document)
4. Support Vector Machine [20 points].
• (details in the document)
Individual R Assignment #8:
1) Using demo data, please check that proportion of female is larger than 60% with 0.05 alpha.
2) Using fund data, please test that proportion of Large cap whose Star.Rating is Five is not equal to
that of Mid-Cap whose Star.Rating is Five with 0.05 alpha.
3) Using fund data, please test that proportion of Large cap =40%, proportion of Mid-cap = 40% and
proportion of Small cap = 20% with 0.05 alpha.
Note: If you do not follow the format, some points will be deducted. If you have any question, email me
Coding must be done in R-Studio
The goal of this assignment is to install, configure and use
Hive for data science activities. The version of Hive will be
prescribed in the module week announcement. Once you
install Hive, you would work on the actual Hive analysis of
Comments from Customer
Thanks for the message. Each of the assignments I’ve submitted are for Hadoop, which is a Big Data Processing tool. Ideally, you are able to match all of the assignments to the same expert that is fluent in using Hadoop. It will make the assignments very easy for them.
For this Project, you’re given a text file (“tournamentinfo.txt”) with chess tournament results where the information has some structure. Your job is to create a Jupyter Notebook that generates a .CSV file with the following information for each of the chess players:
Player’s Name, Player’s State, Total Number of Points, Player’s Pre-Rating, and Average Pre Tournament Chess Rating of Opponents
For the first player shown in the file excerpt below, that information would be:
Gary Hua, ON, 6.0, 1794, 1605
investigate the effect of the Field Size on the measurements: ESD, Contrast, Scatter Fraction and Noise as a function of PMMA thickness. Note that the ESD measurement is not the same each time you make it. Consider how you are going to report the uncertainty in the measurement.
I already graphed the data I need analyzing of the data report two section
A Report in two Sections
1- Observations, 2- Discussion
on the data you I am not sure how to report the uncertainty of the ESD if you need a reading or anything please let me know I would provide it soon I have the experiment simulation but I report the data see the excel