This is a Cell Biology essay. You need to answer, explain and describe what is cell cannibalism and if we can kill cancer defense. The Rubric for this essay is attached to files, please check it out. Remember to use in text citation when citing, and the references has to be from 2018, old references are not accepted nor books ( because supposedly books are old).
1. Overview / History of the sport:
Include where the sport started its initial purpose
If the sport spread to other countries, how and when
Who introduced the sport to the US and when was it introduced (if applicable)
Where is it played in the US and by whom (if applicable)?
2. Elements of the Game:
Facilities and equipment
Rules and officiating
Special skills and strategy
3. Social and Cultural Elements:
Who governs the sport and how?
What are the current issues facing the sport?
Government/ Public support
Celebration/ rituals in and around the sport
Formal and informal norms around the sport
Who can play the sport and why/ why not
How has the sport evolved over time due to:
Changes in technology (equipment, Media)
Changes in cultural norms ( religion, dress, work schedules, expectations of athletics)
Changes in structural norms ( travel policies, immigration, Sport as Right Policies)
Changes in the environment
4. Compare and contrast sport to U.S. Sport:
Tell how this sport is culturally and socially different than sports in the US (and/or how it may be similar)
Explore the reasons why this sport is played in the particular country but not played in the US (if that is in fact the case).
Try to relate this part to the social and cultural elements of the sport if you can. If a sport is not played in the U.S. do cultural factors play a role?
answer the following questions:
1. Define Underconformity and Overconformity
2. Provide 1 example of underconformity and 1 example of overconformity that you have observed in sport
3. For the examples you provided above, do you think these behaviors are harmful to sport? Why or why not?
4. Does deviance hurt sport? Why or why not? If so, what steps can we take to reduce deviant behavior? If not, why do you think the behaviors you mentioned above are considered deviant by some and is there a way to change this perception?
I have uploaded the beginning part of the paper that needs to go with this new portion of it as well as the rubric/instructions
Please try to stay within the title of this paper