You will have to use the information from this book (link below) to make a presentation on. In the section of the book find a community that is talked about and create a presentation that explores at least 5 objects that have significance in that community and their purpose. Use this link below for the community and use internet sources necessary to find objects that pertain to that community:
I have attached the specific format, expectations, and requirements for the presentation (images, maps, etc.) Thank you so much!
Find a recent NEWS article that addresses an example of evolution. Examples include fossil finds, virus mutations, etc. (A news article is an article from a media source like a newspaper or magazine such as the New York Times, FOX, The Washington Post, VICE, National Geographic, etc. that addresses a current event. It does not include general information websites and sources like Wikipedia, eHow, dictionaries, academic journals, online encyclopedias, etc.)
Write a 300-word essay that answers the following questions, referring to the article and course materials, NOT random sources:
What is the modern evolutionary synthesis, i.e how do anthropologists currently explain how evolution works? See Chapter 2.
What types of evidence are used to support the theory?
How does the article you chose exemplify the theory of evolution at work in the world today?
Discuss with details and tie the findings in the article to what you learned in the module.
Your essay should:
Be a total of 300 words or more.
The 300-word limit DOES NOT include the questions, names, titles, and references.
It also does not include meaningless filler statements
Be written in complete sentences and paragraphs.
Be proofread for clarity.
Use factual information from the textbook and/or appropriate articles and websites.
Be original work – your submission will be checked for plagiarism.
Cite all your sources – type references according to the APA Style Guide Links to an external site..
Essays without proper citations and/or large portions copied from other sources will receive a zero.
Type your essay in a WORD Document, then upload your file by clicking “Browse My Computer” for Attach File.
Write a 3-4 page response to each of these questions.
Referencing (ONLY) the articles I provide.
Please use evidence from the articles I provide.
1) What are the points of variation (at least two) between some old (Europe, Asia, Africa) and some new (Americas, Oceania) world food production systems?
2) How do markets change social relations and food production systems? Provide specific examples of these changes using the literature provided.
3) What role does the environment play in agricultural development in the new world (inclusive of oceania/Hawaii)?
Do these differ from the Old World?
Work of high to exceptionally high quality in the following measures will distinguish an A.
Work in the ‘A’ grade range will show most of the following:
• Grasp of the core literature relating to the topic.
• Strong evidence of creative, critical or original thought.
• Excellent knowledge and understanding of subject matter and appreciation
• Well formulated arguments based on strong relevant evidence.
I have many multiple-choice questions in Anthropology 130 that need to solve with the correct answer.
Coyote Wash Pueblo Chronology Construction Project
For this project, you will analyze a set of data from the Coyote Wash Pueblo (https://archserve.id.ucsb.edu/courses/anth/kennett/pueblo-chron/index.html), a hypothetical Ancestral Pueblo site from the American Southwest. Using the information provided on the website (site plan, tree-ring and radiocarbon dates, and ceramic data), write a chronological report analyzing the history of the site. This analysis requires integrating multiple lines of evidence to reconstruct the history of the site. Include an introduction and conclusion, and address the following in the body of your project report:
Reconstruct the relative chronology of the construction and expansion of the pueblo:
1) Using the site plan information (architecture, wall alignments, and presence of subfloor deposits), identify the first set of rooms the original inhabitants constructed.
2) Next, determine the blocks of rooms that later inhabitants added to the initial structure and the sequence in which they were added.
3) Create a figure that indicates the most likely sequence of construction. You may find a color-coded approach using the provided maps to be best suited for this.
4) Explain your justification. How does the evidence support your reconstructed relative chronology?
Integrate the absolute dates (tree-ring and radiocarbon dates) into the chronology:
1) Based on the tree ring and radiocarbon dates, when was each phase of Coyote Wash Pueblo constructed?
2) Create a figure that indicates the most likely dates of each construction phase. Again, a color-coded approach may be well suited for this.
3) Explain your justification. How does the evidence support your reconstructed absolute chronology?
Assess the pottery assemblage:
1) How do you interpret the differences in the total number of pottery sherds found on the surface of each room’s floor versus the sherds found in excavation (i.e., total fill sherds)?
2) Include a graphical representation of the pottery fill sequence.
3) Explain your justification. How does the evidence support your reconstructed pottery fill
500-750 words: The word count does NOT include the heading, figure captions, or bibliography.
Figures and Explanations
• Each section (relative chronology, absolute chronology, and pottery assemblage) must include at least one figure, which means your project report must include at least three figures.
• Each figure must include a caption with the title of the figure (e.g., Figure 1: Relative Chronology of Construction and Expansion of Coyote Wash Pueblo).
• Each figure must include a key explaining the colors/symbols used in the figure.
• The text of your project report must directly reference and explain each figure (e.g., “As shown in Figure 3, the pottery assemblage…”). Explain the patterns you observed in the
archaeological record. How did you reach your conclusions?
Sources and Citations
• No sources aside from course resources are required for this assignment.
• The Coyote Wash Pueblo website and all course sources used in your analysis must be
• Include in-text citations and a bibliography using Chicago Author-Date citation style.
Refer to the Citation Guide (at the top of GauchoSpace) for more details about citing.
• Start the bibliography on a new page after your project report.
• Include a heading with your name, course, section, date, and project report title.
• Include an introduction and conclusion.
• Include a bibliography of all of the sources used in your project report. Start the
bibliography on a separate page after your project report.
• Use 1-inch margins and a standard 12pt font such as Times New Roman, Arial, or Calibri.
• Double-space your project report. The bibliography may be double-spaced or single-
• Include page numbers at either the top or bottom of each page.
Please see attached word doc. Essentially the paper has to be in this format and include all of the below regarding the topic listed in the word doc attached. A rough draft outline is included in the word doc below the instructions with some notes.
Title Page (no page number)
Title, name, student number, date and instructor’s name
Introduction (250 words)
Introduce the topic, provide a thesis statement and main points (a “road map” for the reader)
1-2 (250 to 500 words)
Historical Context (250 – 500 words)
Establish the historical context in which your topic question emerges and discuss in what sense it is about ‘global development’
Analysis 5-6 (1250 – 1500 words)
The body of your paper. Develop and support your argument with through empirical evidence drawn from your source base
Conclusion 1 (250 words)
Restate your thesis, review your main points, offer critical reflections (What are the implications for development? What questions does your paper raise?)
Use a minimum of 8 academic sources, at least 6 of which must be scholarly sources. The majority of your evidence should be drawn from these scholarly sources. Use ASA to format your sources (see Library Guide for assistance).
Formatting and Works Cited
You need a minimum of 8 academic sources for this paper, 6 of which should be original scholarly sources.
Sources should be cited in text and in a works cited page using ASA
Paper should be double-spaced (12 pt Times New Roman)
Pages should be numbered (page one is not the cover page)
Aristotle, Philippa Foot, and Kwame Anthony Appiah are three philosophers who try to define happiness and suggest the best means of obtaining it.
– compare them
– freestyle it really
Any topic related to archaeology of Mesoamerica and it’s peoples.
I have attached the detailed instructions for the paper (and my class calendar for the readings and texts used in class, for you to get an idea of the content).
-4 to 5 sources, two have to be academic/peer reviewed/library sources.
-Latin American Antiquity style preferred but APA is fine to use
answer the questions from video me, my sex, and i: Disorders of Sexual Development
Need done in 30 minutes
Hello, this assignment is about researching to draw an outline for a paper addressing the question: “Why is such a lack of collective action on human catastrophe (climate change) due to human nature?” The format of the outline, its rules, and its instructions are attached below. Please fill in the information asked by planning and researching the topic. Also, be sure to keep in mind the “Points of Interest” and rubric when writing. Thank you!