Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
1. Select one topic that interests you, from the list of topics below.
● Spanish in the United States
● Spanish as a heritage language in the United States
● Spanish Heritage speakers/learners
● Spanish language in contact situation with English
Look for two or more academic research articles on EBSCO, Google Scholar, etc.
3. Read those academic research articles and underline the main ideas.
4. Write a reflection essay about your topic. Remember, a reflective paper is a very personal type of writing because it includes your feelings and opinions about the topic
5. The essay should be in English, in a Word document (Times New Roman, 12 pts, double space), Follow this essay structure:
III. Body (Include your feelings or opinions supported with examples)
V. References (MLA or APA format)
*The citation style can be in MLA or APA.
7. Attach your reflection essay on Blackboard (Turnitin)